- 4oz (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 188 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5oz Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 3 large bananas, very ripe
- 8 tbsp of Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce or store-bought
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a pot over medium heat or microwave melt butter. In a large bowl mix together the melted butter and sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla.
- In a bowl mash bananas. Fold in bananas and sour cream into the bread mixture.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt together. Then gently fold dry ingredients into the wet batter.
- Pour half of the batter into prepared pan. Place 4 tablespoons of salted caramel on top of batter and swirl into the batter. Repeat with remaining batter and caramel.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel banana bread recipe, how do you make banana bread