Chocolate Cake Mix as a base then topped with chopped pecans and Rolos and covered in caramel and chocolate chips these Rolo Pecan Caramel Chocolate Cake Bars are out of this world!
- 1 Box of Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Bag of unwrapped Rolo’s
- 1 1/2 Cup of Chopped Pecan’s
- 1/2 Chocolate Chip’s
- 3/4 Cup of Carmel ( Melt your own Caramels, use caramel ice cream topping)
- Preheat oven to 350F and wrap a 9X13 baking dish with foil and lightly butter.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, room temperature butter, and egg. Mix until well combined. Press into bottom of baking dish.
- Chop Rolo’s in half and sprinkle on top of cake mixture. Sprinkle pecans, chocolate chips and pour caramel over it all.
- Bake for 23 minutes. Let cool completely.
Keywords: cake mix recipes, turtle recipes, chocolate caramel bars, chocolate pecan recipes, chocolate caramel recipes,