- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, at room temp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp flour
- 35 Rolos, I use the smaller size ones in the unwrapped bag
- Salted Caramel for garnish
- Mini Chocolate Chips for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cupcake pan with liners.
- Use a food processor or a plastic bag and rolling pin to crush the graham crackers into crumbs. Put crumbs in a medium bowl, add melted butter, sugar and mix until fully combined. Press 1 tsp of graham cracker mixture in each cupcake liner pressing down evenly.Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 3 minutes. Add sugar and eggs, mixing until combined. Add sour cream and flour. Pour batter into cupcake liners until 2/3 full. I pressed Rolos into the batter some cheesecakes got 1 some got 3, all depends on how many Rolos you want.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until the cheesecakes are not giggling, if the cheesecakes crack they are beginning to over bake. Let cool in pan for 1 hour and transfer to refrigerator to chill. Let cheesecakes chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon 1 tsp of salted caramel on top of cheesecake an sprinkle mini chocolate chips on.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mini cheesecake cups, caramel and chocolate cheesecake recipe