- 188 grams (1 1/2 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 266 grams (1 1/3 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 heaping Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 3 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream, at room temperature
- 8oz Raspberries (fresh or frozen-if frozen keep frozen until you fold them in the batter)
- 188 grams (1 1/2 cup) Powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer combine sugar, butter, and lemon zest for 3-4 minutes, so it's nice and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time. Mix in lemon rind and juice. Fold in the dry mixture. Then fold in Greek yogurt, then gently fold in raspberries.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes before inverting on to a wire rack to cool completely. Then start the glaze.
- While the cake is cooling prepare the lemon glaze. In a bowl combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Drizzle on top of the cake when it is completely cool. Store the cake in an airtight container at room temperature or store it in the fridge to last longer.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 70
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry lemon loaf, lemon raspberry loaf, raspberry and lemon loaf