- 8oz Cream Cheese, completely softened to room temperature
- 200 grams (1 Cup) Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8oz (1 Cup) Pumpkin Puree (Not Pumpkin Pie Filling)
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer, or the bowl of an electric stand mixer, fit it with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until nice and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the dark brown sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until fully combined. Make sure you scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure everything is combined. Mix in the pumpkin purée and mix until fully combined.
- Pour the pumpkin dip into a large serving bowl or two small serving bowls and cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours to set up.
- Serve with sliced apples and biscuits, we love Trader Joe's waffle biscuits, Lotus Biscoff and Graham Crackers. Store leftovers in the refrigerator covered for up to three days.