Moist Banana Bread is studded with pineapple chunks to create a tropical twist on classic banana bread. You will love this recipe for a mid-morning snack!
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 50 Grams (1/4 cup) Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Lare Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 12oz (3 Medium) Bananas, smashed
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Greek Yogurt (banana, pineapple or plain flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and heavily grease a 9X5 baking loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter and sugars. Mix in vanilla and eggs until combined. Add in flour, baking soda, and salt mixing until just combined. Fold in bananas, pineapple tidbits and greek yogurt Pour into pan and bake for 65-70 minutes, stick a knife in the middle to test for the wet batter. Let cool on wire rack and enjoy 🙂
Keywords: banana bread for breakfast, tropical banana bread,