Perfectly melt in your mouth peanut butter cookies are filled with Peanut Butter M&M’s. You won’t be able to each just one!
- 188 Grams (1 1/2 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Boda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- 4oz (1/2 cup /1 stick) Unsalted Butter, at room temp.
- 4oz Creamy Peanut Butter
- 100 Grams (1/2 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 50 Grams (1/4 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, at room temp.
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Peanut Butter M&M’s
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes. Add in granulated sugar and brown sugar mix for 3 minutes. Add in egg and vanilla extract, mix for another minute.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt set aside.
- Gently mix in flour mixture to the wet ingredients, then fold in Peanut Butter M&M’s and chocolate chunks. Scoop dough into 1.5 Tablespoons, place on a tray and cover with plastic wrap. Chill dough for 2 hours then preheat oven to 350F/180C and line a baking sheet with Silpat liner, if using one.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. I like to take cookies out when they look almost done and let sit in the pan for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Keywords: peanut butter m&m cookies, peanut butter cookies, m&m cookies