This easy peach dump cake recipe is a cross between a cake and a crumble and will be your new favorite party dessert. A few simple ingredients and less than 10 minutes you can have this delicious dessert in the oven!
- 2 (15oz) Cans Peaches ( I prefer peaches in juice rather than syrup)
- 1 (15.25oz) Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 Cups Sliced Almonds
- 8oz (1 Cup/ 2 Sticks) Butter, browned
- 2 Teasponns Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- In a 9"X13" baking dish add both cans of peaches including their juice, spread out into an even layer.
- In a small bowl mix together the yellow cake mix, ground cinnamon, and almonds.
- In a medium pot over medium heat brown the butter. Here is a post with step-by-step photos to brown butter. Once the butter is browned pour into a heat proof bowl to stop the cooking then add the vanilla extract, mixing to combine.
- Sprinkle the cake mixture evenly on top of peaches, making sure to cover every spot. Drizzle the butter/ vanilla mixutre evenly over cake mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the cake is fully cooked through, the top is golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve with ice cream. Store leftovers in the fridge.
Keywords: dump cake recipe, peach cake, peach dessert