- 2lbs Peaches, sliced into 1/2 inch think pieces
- 1 Small Lemon (Half a Large Lemon)
- 60 grams (1/4 Heaping Cup) Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 150 grams (1 Heaping Cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 50 grams (1/2 Cup) Rolled Oats
- 50 grams (1/2 Cup) Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- 150 grams (3/4 Cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 8oz (1/2 cup/ 1 Stick) Unsalted Butter, cut into 16 small pieces
- Preheat oven to 425F/218C and get a pan out, either an 8 or 9-inch pan or pie dish. In a large bowl add your sliced peaches I prefer to just sliced peaches with the skin on but feel free to peel the peaches if you would like.
- Squeeze the fresh lemon juice on top then add the brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract, and flour. Mix until fully combined set aside while you make the crumble.
- And a medium-size bowl add the flour, rolled oats, nuts, sugar, and salt mixing to combine then add your cold butter and using your hands rub the butter into the mixture until you have a coarse meal texture this will take about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place peaches in a prepared pan then sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly on top.
- Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown and you can see the peach juice is bubbling on the sides. Let cool for 10 minutes serve immediately with vanilla ice cream
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy crumble recipe, peach dessert recipe, how to make peach crumble