Oat Flour Banana Bread is made with Gluten Free oats, butter, and Greek yogurt, you will love this Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe. An easy quick bread, this banana bread recipe with oat flour is made in minutes. A simple treat you can feel good about giving your family!
- 1 3/4 cups Oat Flour (225 Grams (Roughly 2 1/4 Cups Rolled Oats)), to keep Gluten Free use Gluten-Free Oats
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter
- 200 grams (1 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 5oz ( Just over 1/2 Cup) Greek Yogurt, Plain or Vanilla
- 3 (Roughly 12oz) Very Ripe Bananas* see note
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a food processor add oats and blend until a fine flour texture is formed, this will take a minute or two.
- Melt butter. In a large bowl mix together the butter and sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix in oat flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a bowl mash bananas. Fold in bananas and greek yogurt into the flour mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Of course, always check with a toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked. Or a knife if you want to reach the bottom.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 3o minutes before inverting out of the pan too cool completely. Enjoy!
*The browner the better, to make your yellow bananas brown bake them on a baking sheet in a 350F/180C oven for 20 minutes, let cool before starting the recipe.
Keywords: oat flour recipes, oat flour quick bread