- 1 3/4 cups Oat Flour (225 Grams (Roughly 2 1/4 Cups Rolled Oats)), to keep Gluten Free use Gluten-Free Oats
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter
- 200 grams (1 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 5oz ( Just over 1/2 Cup) Greek Yogurt, Plain or Vanilla
- 3 (Roughly 12oz) Very Ripe Bananas* see note
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a food processor add oats and blend until a fine flour texture is formed, this will take a minute or two.
- Melt butter. In a large bowl mix together the butter and sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix in oat flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a bowl mash bananas. Fold in bananas and greek yogurt into the flour mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Of course, always check with a toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked. Or a knife if you want to reach the bottom.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 3o minutes before inverting out of the pan too cool completely. Enjoy!
*The browner the better, to make your yellow bananas brown bake them on a baking sheet in a 350F/180C oven for 20 minutes, let cool before starting the recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oat flour recipes, oat flour quick bread