- 1 3/4 cups Oat Flour (225 Grams (Roughly 2 1/4 Cups Rolled Oats)), to keep Gluten Free use Gluten-Free Oats
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter
- 200 grams (1 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 5oz ( Just over 1/2 Cup) Greek Yogurt, Plain or Vanilla
- 3 (Roughly 12oz) Very Ripe Bananas* see note
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a food processor or high-powered blender add the oats and blend until a fine flour texture is formed, this will take a minute or two.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Add the bananas and mash into the wet ingredients then stir in the Greek yogurt. Mix in oat flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. The top should be golden brown, if you gently press the top of the bread it should bounce back right away. You could also use a toothpick to check for any wet batter.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 3o minutes before inverting out of the pan to cool completely. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
*The browner the better, to make your yellow bananas brown bake them on a baking sheet in a 350F/180C oven for 20 minutes, let cool before starting the recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oat flour recipes, oat flour quick bread