- 4.5oz (28ish/2 rows) Oreo Cookies
- 1.5oz Unsalted Butter, melted
- 5oz (1 Cup) Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temp.
- 12oz (1 1/2 Cups) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
- 4oz Dark Chocolate
- In a food processor blend Oreo cookies until crushed to a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and mix in melted butter. Press into a 9-inch pie dish. Cover and chill while you make the filling.
- In a Bain Marie or microwave melt the chocolate, just until melted- you don't want the chocolate to burn. Once completely melted and smooth set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or large bowl with a handheld mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Scoop cream cheese into a clean bowl.
- In the same mixing bowl whip the heavy cream and 4oz( 1/2 cup) Baileys until stiff peaks form, 3-4 minutes. Once whipped cream is formed gently fold in the cream cheese, chocolate and remaining Baileys Irish Cream, and Frangelico.
- Gently pour filling into prepared pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight. Using a vegetable peeler take a chocolate bar and peel curls of chocolate to put on top of pie.
*Total Time includes Chill Time
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baileys recipe, no bake pie, chocolate cream pie