Nutella is baked into a rich cheesecake batter, topped with melted Nutella, toasted hazelnuts, fresh whipped cream and fresh raspberries. This Nutella cheesecake is the perfect Valentine's Day Dessert.
- 2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 lbs cream cheese, completely softened to room temp.
- 1 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella, melted
- Fresh Raspberries
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan set aside. Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl combine graham crackers and melted butter. Press into bottom and slightly up upsides of prepared pan. Place in fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on medium to high speed. Add Nutella and mix to combine. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 3 minutes. Add in cocoa powder and beat until fully combined. Add heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla extract- mixing until fully combined. Add in eggs one at a time. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps. Pour into prepared pan. Place 9-inch springform pan in a large cake pan or wrap the springform in a thick layer of foil coming up the sides- place cake pan in roasting pan and fill roasting pan with hot water halfway up the sides of the cake pan. This prevents ANY water from getting in the cheesecake and you don't have to wrap everything with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hour and 45 minutes, the middle of the cheesecake should jiggle just a little bit. Turn oven off and let cool in oven for 1 hour then take out of roasting pan and place on a wire rack to cool for another 30 minutes. Then wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Drizzle melted Nutella on top of cheesecake. Sprinkle on toasted hazelnuts.
- In a chilled bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form then add vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat until hard peaks form. Put whipped cream in a piping bag fitted with a star attachment. Pipe cream on edges of cheesecake. Top with raspberries. Serve immediately using a hot clean knife cut slices of cheesecake.
*total time includes chill time
Keywords: nutella dessert recipes, chocolate hazelnut cheesecake