- 375 grams (3 Cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch/ Cornflour
- 8oz (1 Cup) Unsalted butter, at room temp.
- 200 grams (1 Cup) Granulated sugar
- 200 grams (1 Cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1- 10oz Bag Christmas Colored M&M's
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine butter and sugars. Mix on medium for around 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and the first egg, making sure to mix until fully combined. Then add the final egg, again mixing until fully combined.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients until just combined.
- Gently fold in the M&MS then scoop 1.5 tbsp size cookies and place on a tray covered and let them chill for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and if using, line your baking sheet with a silpat liner. Place the cookie dough balls two inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake the cookies for 11-13 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Let the cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store at room temperature in an air-tight container.
- Prep Time: 10
- Chill Time: 30
- Cook Time: 13
- Category: Desert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy christmas cookies, christmas m&M cookies, red and green m&m cookies