Maple cream cheese frosting takes any dessert to the next level. Made with maple extract this recipe is easy and delicious! Step-by-step photos teach you how to make this delicious frosting recipe.
- 8oz Cream Cheese completely softened at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon-2 Tablespoons Maple Extract
- 360-480 grams (3-4 Cups) Confectioners Sugar/ Icing Sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or large bowl with a handheld mixer beat the cream cheese and butter for 5 full minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Sieve the powdered sugar to prevent any lumps and add half to butter. Beat for 3 minutes then add the remaining powdered sugar and mix for 3 more minutes.
- Add the maple extract to frosting and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Spread or pipe frosting. Store in the fridge for up to 7 days, let come to room temperature, and mix before using.
Keywords: maple cream cheese frosting recipe, cream cheese and maple frosting, maple cream cheese icing