Delicious thick clusters of Maple Almond Granola are made with just a few ingredients. The trick to thick clusters is to press the granola down tightly when you bake it and let it cool and harden before breaking up into pieces. As a snack, over yogurt or ice cream you will love these Maple Almond Granola Clusters!
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Fold in oats and almonds and mix until fully combined.
- Dump onto a baking sheet and using a spatula press down so granola is in a compact even layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, the granola will be a beautiful golden brown.
- Let cool on baking rack for 1 hour then break into clusters. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: granola recipe, oat clusters