Lemon Curd Cheesecake is a delicious, creamy cheesecake made with a crunchy graham cracker crust filled with a luscious cheesecake batter made with lemon juice and lemon zest. Finish this beautiful cheesecake with lemon curd, fresh whipped cream, and grated lemon zest. The perfect springtime treat! Use homemade or store-bought lemon curd!
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- (16oz) Cream Cheese, very soft at room temp.
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 oz (4 Tablespoons) Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 3–4oz Lemon Curd Homemade or Store-bought
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream Homemade or Store-bought
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Grease a 6-inch springform pan (affiliate link) set aside. Preheat oven to 325F. In a food processor, crush the graham crackers till they become a fine crumb. In a large bowl add the graham crackers and granulated sugar mixing to combine then add the melted butter and press into bottom and slightly up upsides of prepared pan. Place in the oven to bake for 5 minutes, until slightly golden brown. Let cool while you make the filling.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 2 minutes on medium to high speed. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 2 minutes. Add heavy cream, lemon juice, and lemon zest mixing until fully combined. Add in eggs and mix until just combined, do not over mix. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps.
- Pour into prepared pan. Create a water bath by placing the 6-inch pan in a 9-inch cake pan- place cake pan in roasting pan (and fill roasting pan with hot water halfway up the sides of the cake pan. This prevents ANY water from getting in the cheesecake and you don’t have to wrap everything with foil.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes, the middle of the cheesecake should jiggle just a little bit. Turn oven off and let cool in oven for 1 hour then take out of roasting pan and let cool on the counter for 45 minutes to an hour. Finally, wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Take the cheesecake out of the fridge and use an offset spatula to gently loosen the crust from the side of the pan, then release the springform pan.
- Place lemon curd on top of cheesecake and use an offset spatula to gently push it so the curd is an even layer. Top with fresh whipped cream, I used my homemade recipe and piped with a Wilton 1M tip. Use a lemon zester to sprinkle more lemon zest on top. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
*Total Time includes Chill Time
Keywords: lemon curd cheesecake recipe, lemon cheesecake recipe, easy cheesecake recipe