- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1 Lime, sliced
- 4 - Sprite 7.5 oz Mini-Cans
- 10oz BACARDÍ® Superior Rum
- 1 Medium Honeydew
- 1 Small Container Organic Blueberries (organic tend to be smaller- perfect for squishing into melon)
- In a large pitcher add the ice and 4 cans of Sprite and the BACARDÍ® Superior rum. Then add the sliced lemons and limes. Finally the tiniest amount of green food dye. I mean tiny- use a toothpick and barely dip it into the food dye then place the toothpick into the liquid in the pitcher and swirl. You can, of course, add more green color to your liking- just be careful as the dye is very strong
- Using a melon baller scoop the honeydew into small balls- these are the eyeballs. Use a knife to cut into the center of the honeydew eyeball, you aren't really cutting any honeydew out more of just cutting and twisting the knife to create a hole for the blueberry.
- Once the hole is made place a small blueberry inside the hole. Be careful not to make the hole to big, otherwise, the blueberry may fall out. I made about 20 eyeballs.
- Place majority of "eyeballs" into the punch, I like to save a few to garnish each glass of rum punch.
*Eyeballs can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rum punch recipe, eyeball drink recipe, halloween cocktail ideas