Creamy chocolate cheesecakes are baked on Speculoos cookie crust topped with fresh whipped cream and a strawberry slice. These cheesecakes are easy to make, you will love them!
- 1 cup Speculoos cookies, crushed
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 16oz Cream Cheese, at room temp.
- 400 Grams (2 cups) Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 16oz (2 cups) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- Strawberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin pan with liners.
- Use a food processor or a plastic bag and rolling pin to crush the Speculoos cookies into crumbs. Put crumbs in a medium bowl, add melted butter, sugar and mix until fully combined. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Add in sugar and cocoa powder mix for 1 more minute. Mix in eggs, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of crust mixture into each muffin section of the pan, make sure to press down evenly. Pour cheesecake mixture on top of crust into 2/3 full. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top of cheesecake layer and press down lightly. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until the cheesecakes are not giggling, if the cheesecakes crack they are beginning to over bake. Let cool in pan for 1 hour and transfer to refrigerator to chill. Let cheesecakes chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer whisk whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Scoop a small dollop of whipped cream on top of mini cheesecake and top with a slice of strawberry.
*total time includes chill time
Keywords: cheesecake cup recipe, chocolate cheesecake recipe, mini cheesecake cups