- 2 Slices White Sandwich Bread
- 1oz-2oz Softened Cream Cheese, Whipped or Block
- 1 English Cucumber or Persian Cucumber
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Take two slices of white bread and spread them both with cream cheese. I like to use whipped cream cheese but you can use block cream cheese that has been softened.
- Clean your cucumbers and thinly slice them you need about 2-inches of cucumber per sandwich. Layer the cucumbers and sprinkle on salt and pepper then top with the other slice of cream cheese bread. Use a serrated knife to cut the crusts off and slice the sandwich into three rectangles or slice the sandwich in a diagonal both ways to create 4 triangles. Serve immediately.
- If preparing ahead of time place on a sheet pan and place a damp paper towel on top of keeping the sandwiches from drying out.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Prepare
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches, afternoon tea cucumber and cream cheese sandwich