Smooth, creamy, and perfectly sweet cream cheese dip for fruit is the perfect party dessert! Easily made ahead of time this dip recipe is a family favorite.
- 8oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 7oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 2oz Caramel Sauce- homemade or store-bought, optional
- In a large bowl with a handheld mixer or bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a paddle attatchemnt beat the cream cheese and marshammlow fluff for 3-4 minutes. You want a smooth texture that is light and fluffy.
- Pour dip into serving dish and drizzle with caramel on top.
- Serve with sliced apples, blackberries, strawberries, grapes, and pineapple. Store leftovers in teh refigerator, dip is good for up to 4 days if stored properly in the refigerator.
Keywords: cream cheese dip, cream cheese recipe, sweet diip