Chocolate cake mix base filled with marshmallows, chocolate chips, chocolate marshmallows and condensed milk. These Chocolate S’mores Gooey Bars are extra sweet so a batch goes a long way!
- 1 Box Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Softened Unsalted Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 1/2 Cups of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Marshmallows (I bought some at Target)
- 1/2 Can of Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F & Grease an 8X8 Pan.
- Place the cake mix, butter & egg in a large bowl and mix together until combined- you will be left with a thick dough.
- Press half of the dough into the prepared pan. Layer the dough with graham crackers, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Press the rest of the dough on top of marshmallows then drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. As tempting as it will look coming out of the oven do your best to let it cool as it will be super gooey! And you could easily burn yourself or make a huge mess!
Recipe based off of Picky Palate recipe
Keywords: chocolate cake bars, chocolate cake mix recipes