- 1 cup of Cooked Rice
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2oz (1/4 Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Whole Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Cocoa Powder, I prefer Dutch-process
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- In a medium-size pot add all of the ingredients and place on the stove over low-medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce the heat and let simmer for about 10 minutes, stir frequently until your desired thickness is achieved.
- Turn off the heat and let cool for five minutes then transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make chocolate rice pudding, rice pudding for one,