- 6oz Salted Butter
- 16oz Mini Marshmallows, divided
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 8.5oz (8 Cups) Cocoa Rice Krispies
- Place 10oz marshmallows in a large bowl and leave the rest in the bag and your Cocoa Rice Krispies in another large bowl set aside. Grease a 9X13 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large pot over medium heat add the butter and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently until just melted. Add the 10oz of marshmallows to butter, stirring until melted.
- Once the majority of your marshmallows have melted add your chocolate chips and cocoa powder. Mix until fully melted then add the cocoa rice cereal and remaining marshmallows.
- Continue mixing until every rice cereal is coated, you will still have chunks of marshmallows- thanks to the ones you just added. Pour into the prepared pan. And using a spatula press down evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and let cool for an hour before cutting.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cool Time: 1 Hour
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cocoa rice krispy treats, chocolate rice krispies recipes