Deliciously soft and most this chocolate chip zucchini bread will be everyone's new favorite snack. Step-by-step photos help you make this simple quick bread recipe.
- 188 Grams (1 1/2 Cups) All-Purpose/ Plain Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 100 Grams (1/2 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 100 Grams (1/2 Cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Zucchni, Packed
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter and sugars. Then add the eggs and vanilla extract. Fold in shredded zucchini. Gently fold in flour mixture and chocolate chunks
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for approximately 43-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean with no wet batter. Let cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before inverting to cool completely. Store in an air-tight container.
Keywords: zucchini bread, zucchini recipe, chocolate chunk recipe