- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated
- 1 Large Egg Yolk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons + 1 Teaspoon All-Purpose Flour
- Pinch of Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- In a microwave-safe mug add the melted butter and sugars and mix to combine. Add the egg yolk and vanilla and mix until no trace of egg yolk is left behind. Add the flour, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips then mix until just combined. Top with extra chocolate chips if desired.
- Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds, depending on how short and wide or tall and narrow your teacup is the cookie might be better at 45 seconds for a wider shorter mug and 60 seconds for a taller narrower mug! Let sit for 1 minute before enjoying. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.