Delicious and moist banana bread is filled with a generous serving of chocolate chunks to make sure you have chocolate in every bite. This chocolate chunk banana bread is the perfect afterschool snack, lunchtime treat or toasted with butter for a naughty breakfast!
- 4oz (1/2 cup/ 1 stick) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 66 Grams ( 1/3 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 100 Grams (1/2 cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 250 Grams (2 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5oz Greek yogurt
- 3 Brown Bananas, very ripe
- 8–10oz Chocolate chunks/ chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- Melt butter in the microwave or over the stove. In a large bowl combine melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add in vanilla and eggs. Mix until just combined. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in bananas, Greek yogurt, and chocolate chunks. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool in pan for at least 30 minutes before inverting on to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an air tight container.
Keywords: chocolate chip banana bread, banana bread with chocolate recipe