- 4 Small-Medium Sized Granny Smith/ Cooking Apples
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Caramel, homemade or storebought
- 100 gram ( 1 Cup) Old-Fashioned Oats/ Rolled Oats
- 157 grams ( 1 1/4 Cup) All-purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) Brown Sugar
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Unsalted Butter, at room temp
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Spray a 9X9 square baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Peel your apples and slice thin-medium sized slices. Place apples directly inside the pan. Drizzle 3/4 cup caramel on top and mix together so all apples are coated.
- In a medium bowl mix together oats, flour, sugar and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of apples. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown top. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
If you don't want to make Salted Caramel store bought caramel will work fine. Or melt wrapped caramels with some heavy cream.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel apple recipe, oat crisp crumble recipe