Classic Puppy Chow takes on a Cake Batter flavor twist! Made with simple ingredients- white chocolate chips, Rice Chex cereal, powdered sugar, yellow cake mix, and sprinkles this extra sweet Cake Batter Puppy Chow snack is an indulgent treat!
- 1-11oz Bag of White chocolate Chips
- 4 Cups of Rice Chex Cereal
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Sprinkles
- In a bowl microwave the white chocolate chips on 50% power for 1 minute. Then microwave in 15-second intervals. Keep stirring the chips each time you check. Be careful not to overheat the white chocolate because there is NO going back once the chocolate has seized and or burned.
- In a large zip-lock bag pour in the Chex cereal, powdered sugar, sprinkles and yellow cake mix. Close bag and shake well.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the back and shake well. My bag broke and I then poured everything into a fresh bag. You could also try using a big Tupperware container.
- After it was all mixed together I added a few more sprinkles just for fun 🙂 Enjoy!
Keywords: puppy chow recipes, cake batter flavor dessert