Super Chocolatey Fudgey Brownies have Butterfinger in the brownie batter and on crushed Butterfingers on top of the melted chocolate on top of the brownies. These Butterfinger Brownies are anything but ordinary, perfect for a party or special birthday treat!
- 1 1/4 stick butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, at room temp
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed butterfingers
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed Butterfingers
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X9 with foil and grease, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine butter and sugars. Mix in eggs one at a time so evenly incorporated. Mix in vanilla.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt and mix until fully combined. Fold in chocolate chips and crushed Butterfingers. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick is almost completely free of wet batter. Let cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and cook in microwave for 30-second increments until melted, be careful as they can burn easily. Spread on top of brownies and sprinkle crushed Butterfingers on top, set in the fridge for 10 minutes to set and slice.
Keywords: candy bar desserts, butterfinger dessert recipes