Homemade No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream is filled with Crushed Oreos and M&M's then sandwiched between two Rich & Fudgy Brownie Cookies made from scratch. Everyone will love these Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
No Churn Ice Cream
- 466 Grams (2 Cups) Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 397 Grams ( 14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 170 Grams (1/2 Cup) Crushed Oreos
- 170 Grams (1/2 Cup) M&M's
- 113 grams (4oz) Milk Chocolate
- 113 grams (4oz) Semi Sweet Chocolate
- 113 grams (4oz) Dark Chocolate
- 91 Grams (5 tbsp) Unsalted Butter
- 150 Grams (3 Large ) Eggs, at room temp.
- Brown Sugar (Light or Dark)
- 100 Grams (3/4 Heaping Cup) All Purpose Flour
- 3 Grams (1/2 tsp) Baking Powder
- 3 Grams (1/2 tsp) Salt
- 60 Grams (1/3 Cup) M&M Candies, you may use more or less depending on how many you want
No Churn Ice Cream
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment beat the heavy cream and vanilla extract until medium peaks form.
- In a seperate bowl mix sweetened condensed milk with curshed Oreo's and M&M's. Fold the mixture into the whipped cream. Place mixture in an airtight container and place in freezer for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Place a glass bowl sitting over a pot with a little water on low- medium heat, make sure that the bowl is not touching the water. Place the butter, cut into chunks, into the bowl with the chocolate. Mix until chocolate and butter are melted. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the brown sugar and eggs, beat for 2-3 minutes you will see the mixture begin to lighten.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Slowly add the cooled chocolate mixture to the brown sugar mixture. Mix until fully combined, fold in the flour mixture just until no flour streaks remain. Pour into an airtight container and let chill in the fridge for 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat Liner. Scoop 2 tbsp of dough onto sheet making sure to leave an inch between each cookie. Bake for 9-11 minutes, the cookies will begin to have the crunchy brownie top look on them. When done place tray on a wire rack and let cool for 20-30 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- When ready to prepare cookie ice cream sandwiches, remove ice cream out of the freezer and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Scoop 1/4 cup-ish of the ice cream, place one scoop of ice cream on the bottom of a cookie and take another cookie and put it on top of the ice cream. Wrap the cookie sandwich in plastic wrap, twice.
- I did two sandwiches at a time and placed them in the freezer then did another batch.
*Total time includes chill time for ice cream and cookies
- Serving Size: 1 Brownie Cookie Sandwich
Keywords: ice cream cookie sandwich recipe, cookies and cream sandwiches