Oreo cookie crust, Guinness & Dorda Double Chocolate Liqueur Filling, Dorda Double Chocolate Liqueur Whipped Cream and Salted Caramel make this Boozy Chocolate Tart one you won't be able to say no to!!
- 22 Oreo Cookies, finely ground
- 2oz (4 tbsp) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 8oz (1 cup) Guinness Stout, cooked down to 4oz (1/2 cup)
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Whole Milk
- 6oz (3/4 cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2oz (1/4 cup) Dorda Double Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 ounces/ 1/4 cup good bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8oz (1 cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Dorda Double Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2oz (1/4 cup) Salted Caramel Sauce (Homemade or Store Bought)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Combine crushed Oreos and melted butter. Press into tart pan and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool on a wire rack as preparing the filling.
- In a small bowl combine cold milk and cornstarch. In a medium saucepan over medium heat whisk together the reduced Guinness, cream, Dorda Liqueur, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and milk mixture. Bring to a boil then let simmer whisking constantly for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and whisk in chocolate and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Pour on top of Oreo crust. Place a piece of wax paper on top of filling to prevent a skin from forming. Chill for 3 hours.
Boozy Whipped Cream
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment combine whipped cream, Dorda Liqueur, and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread on top of chilled tart and drizzle with salted caramel sauce.
Recipe Adapted from Epicurious
Keywords: alcohol dessert recipes, chocolate and caramel tart