Blueberry Cheesecake has a graham cracker and pecan crust filled with a luscious vanilla and lemon cheesecake filling. Topped with a gorgeous Homemade Blueberry Topping and finished with fresh whipped cream. This beautiful cake is perfect for your next party or birthday cake!
- 8oz Graham Cracker
- 3oz Pecans
- 4 oz Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 675 Grams (24oz) Cream Cheese, very soft at room temp.
- 220 Grams (1 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 139 Grams (1/2 heaping cup) Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt
- 77 Grams (1/3 Cup) Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Vanilla Bean Pods (cut in half and the caviar extracted with a knife)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 3 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 270 Grams (2 Cups) Blueberries
- 1 Lemons Zest
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 Lemons Juice
- 8.4 ounces (1 Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Milk Powder
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan set aside. Preheat oven to 325F. In a food processor, crush the pecans till they become a lumpy flour then add the graham crackers mixing until a fine crumb. Add melted butter and press into bottom and slightly up upsides of prepared pan. Place in fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on medium to high speed. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 3 minutes. Add heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla extract, vanilla bean caviar and lemon zest mixing until fully combined. Add in eggs one at a time. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps. Pour into prepared pan. Place 9-inch springform pan in a 10-inch cake pan- place cake pan in roasting pan and fill roasting pan with hot water halfway up the sides of the cake pan. This prevents ANY water from getting in the cheesecake and you don't have to wrap everything with foil.
- Bake for 70 to 80 minutes, the middle of the cheesecake should jiggle just a little bit. Turn oven off and let cool in oven for 1 hour then take out of roasting pan and wrap with plastic wrap. Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat cook blueberries and granulated sugar and lemon zest. In a small bowl mix lemon juice and cornstarch together then pour into saucepan. Mix everything together, after 5 minutes of cooking take off of heat and pour into a container, store in the fridge until ready to use.
- When ready to serve Cheesecake, take your bowl and whisk attachment to the mixer chill it in the freezer for 5 minutes. When ready whisk heavy cream for 1 minute, add a splash of vanilla and milk powder. Whisk until stiff peaks form. Using a pastry bag and any tip you like pipe the whipped cream around the edges of the cake, I like to pipe mine pretty high. Then pour the cooled blueberry sauce in the middle of the cheesecake. To serve use a hot clean knife cut slices of cheesecake. Store in fridge.
*Total Time includes Chill Time
Keywords: blueberry topping, cheesecake for a party