Delicious and moist banana bread is the perfect snack any time of the day! Made with pantry staples and some sour cream for extra delicious banana bread!
- 4oz (1/ 2 Cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 100 Grams (1/2 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 100 Grams (1/2 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 250 Grams (2 Cups) All-Purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Sour Cream/ Greek Yogurt
- 12oz (3 Medium) Very Ripe Bananas (measured without peel)
- Optional Topping:
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter and sugars. Then add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add bananas and use a potato masher to mash them. Mix in sour cream or Greek yogurt. Gently fold in the flour, baking soda, and salt
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle optional brown sugar topping.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool at least 30 minutes before removing from pan. Let cool on a wire rack. Store at room temperature unless you live in a warm climate store in the fridge.
Keywords: best banana bread recipe, easy banana bread, banana bread with sour cream