- 6 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 6oz (1 1/3 Cup + 2 Tablespoons) All-Purpose/ Plain Flour
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- Pinch of Salt
- 8oz (1 Cup) Water, room temperature
- 8oz (1 Cup) Whole Milk
- Preheat oven to 450F/230C. Place 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil in each cavity of a 12 cup muffin pan. Use a pastry brush to make sure the muffin cavity is covered up the sides and the bottom evenly. Then place pan in oven while the oven preheats.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, eggs, and salt. Whisk to combine, the mixture will be thick.
- In a medium bowl combine the water and milk. Pour half of the liquid into the flour mixture, whisking to combine. Add a little more liquid at a time stopping when you reach a heavy cream/ single cream consistency. Whisk for a minute or two to create lots of bubbles. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Take hot muffin tray out of the oven and pour batter into each cavity filling half way- be careful the hot oil will splatter. Return to oven and set the timer for 15 minutes. At 15 minutes very quickly rotate the pan making sure to let as little air escape from the oven as possible. Bake for another 9-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before serving.
- Oil- make sure to use one with a high-smoke point, I prefer avocado oil or olive oil, not extra virgin olive oil.
- Frozen Yorkshire puddings can be reheated for 3-5 minutes at 350F/ 180C
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: English
Keywords: easy yorkshire pudding recipe, the best yorkshire pudding recipe, traditional yorkshire pudding