- 8oz Fresh Cranberries
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Good Quality White Chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 24oz Cream Cheese, completely softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Eggs + 1 Large Egg Yolks, at room temperature
- Optional: Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe
- 6oz Fresh Cranberries
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Sugar + 1/2 Cup Sugar
- In a medium, pot add the cranberries, water, and sugar, and cook over medium heat. Stir frequently for 8-10 minutes, use the spoon to sort of smash them down as they cook.
- Once cooked for ten minutes place the mixture thru a fine-mesh sieve into a clean bowl. Discard fruit solids and cover and refrigerate cranberry puree.
- Preheat the oven to 325F/ 163C and prepare the Biscoff crust.
- In a bain-marie or microwave-safe bowl add the white chocolate and cream to melt. If microwaving put it on for 10-15 second increments. Once almost all melted just mix for a minute or two the residual heat will melt all of the chocolate, and set aside to cool.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a large bowl with a hand-held electric mixer beat the cream cheese for 3 minutes at low speed. It should be smooth with no lumps. Add the granulated sugar and beat for another 2 minutes on low speed. Add the sour cream, vanilla extract, and white chocolate mixture- mixing until fully combined. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl to ensure everything is evenly combined.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps. Pour half of the cheesecake batter into the prepared pan then spoon half of the cranberry puree and swirl then top with the remaining cheesecake batter and the remaining cranberry puree and swirl again. Place a 9-inch springform pan in a 10-inch cake pan- place the cake pan in roasting pan and fill the roasting pan with hot water halfway up the sides of the cake pan. This prevents ANY water from getting in the cheesecake and you don't have to wrap everything with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes, the middle 2 inches of the cheesecake should jiggle just a little bit. I like to use an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature is 140-145F- I poke in a cranberry pocket area so I don't leave a noticeable hole on top.
- Turn the oven off and open the door so it is cracked open, let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour then take it out of the roasting pan and cool on a wire rack for another hour. Then wrap cheesecake with plastic wrap. Let chill in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- In a medium pot add the water and sugar and mix together over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, you are creating a sugar syrup. All of the sugar should be melted. Add the cranberries and mix to combine. Remove from the heat and use a slotted spoon to transfer the berries to a wire rack to cool for an hour.
- Take the additional half cup of sugar and add to a bowl then add the dried berries and toss to coat.
- Once the cheesecake has cooled transfer to a serving plate and add whipped cream and sugared cranberries. Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- Chill Time: 8 Hours
- Cook Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry swirled cheesecake, cranberry cheesecake, white chocolate and cranberry cheesecake