The best frosting ever this whipped cream cheese frosting is made by whipping heavy cream into a sugar and cream cheese base. Like whipped cream but better this frosting recipe will become a new favorite, trust me! Step-by-step photos show you how to make this tasty treat!
- 8oz Cream Cheese completely softened to room temperature
- 100 Grams (1/2 Cup) Granulated/ Caster Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 16oz (2 Cups) Heavy Whipping Cream
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with whisk attachment whisk the cream cheese, vanilla, and granulated sugar for 3 minutes. Make sure to scrape down the bowl once or twice to ensure everything is being evenly incorporated.
- While the mixer is still on medium-high speed very slowly pour/stream in the heavy cream. Whip for another couple of minutes after the cream has been added until you get a thick whipped cream texture do not over mix. You want stiff peaks. Use the frosting right away, store leftovers in the fridge.
I prefer the frosting with the full two cups of heavy whipping cream but if you prefer a thicker frosting less whipped cream-like feel free to reduce the heavy cream down to 1 1/2 cups.
Keywords: cream cheese whipped cream frosting, stabilized whipped cream, cream cheese frosting, whipped cream with cream cheese