Four ingredients are all you need to make Stabilized Whipped Cream. NO GELATIN! Easy and quick, this thick fresh whipped cream is made in 5 minutes. No excuse to use the canned stuff! Perfect on top of chocolate cake, pie, cheesecake, or on top of fresh fruit.
- 8oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Milk Powder
- Place your bowl and whisk in the freezer for five minutes to chill before making the whipped cream.
- Once the bowl is chilled add all ingredients, attach the whisk and beat on medium speed for 3-5 minutes, or until you have stiff peaks. This means the cream will hold its texture, it won't puddle down on its self.
I like to pipe my whipped cream with these Fat Daddio's Piping Tips- they are amazing! I love the large size.
Keywords: how to make homemade whipped cream, stabilized whipped cream recipe, no gelatin whipped cream