A delicious buttery roll filled with a sweet cream cheese filling baked with a buttery cinnamon sugar topping. These are simple to make and a pleaser. You can easily double this Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars!
- 8oz Container of Crescent Rolls
- 8oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 125 Grams(2/3 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Butter, melted
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 66 Grams/ 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease an 8X8 pan.
- Lay out half of the crescent rolls on the bottom of the pan, pressing the seams together. Set the other piece of dough aside.
- In a small bowl mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined. Smooth an even layer over the top of the crescent rolls.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with remaining crescent rolls, pressing the seams together.
- In a small bowl melt the butter and then add in the cinnamon and sugar. Pour over the top layer of crescent rolls.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes**. Let cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before removing it from the pan. Serve warm or chilled. Both are delicious.
*When I baked this in my old oven it baked in 20 minutes, now in my new oven its closer to 30 minutes, as always everyones oven is different so make sure you bake until its golden brown all over not just on the edges.
Keywords: Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars, how to make Sopapilla Bars