Deliciously chocolate truffles made with a few staple pantry ingredients and topped with a generous sprinkling of sea salt. These sweet and salty truffles are delicious and perfect with your cup of coffee or glass of port!
- 8oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 8oz bittersweet chocolate
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 10oz melted chocolate
- Sea salt for sprinkling.
- Create your own double broiler. Place a pot on top of the pan on the stove. Do not place the bowl so it is touching the water. You want the steam from the hot water to melt the chocolate.
- After 2-3 minutes pour in the condensed milk and stir. The consistency of the chocolate and milk will be weird but that is fine.
- Once the chocolate and milk are completely combined take off heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a flat casserole dish and cover with plastic wrap. Let chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- Once chilled roll chocolate into 1/2 inch size balls. Dip in melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt.
Keywords: chocolate truffles recipe, sweet and salty truffles