A delicious creamy marinara lasagna made easy and simple with the help of Barilla Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles, Barilla Roasted Garlic Sauce & Barilla Tomato Basil Sauce! Your family will swoon over this Rosa Lasagna!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1lb ground sausage or beef
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped small
- 1 medium tomato, chopped small
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 jar Barilla Tomato Basil sauce
- 1 jar Barilla Roasted Garlic sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 Box Barilla Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup-ish Parmesan shredded
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil and swirl around, once the pan is hot add ground sausage. Using a wooden spatula spread sausage thin to cook evenly. Cook until no pink remains about 7-10 minutes. Place a piece of paper towel on a large plate and put cooked sausage on top of paper towel.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil and chopped onions cook for 5 minutes. Add chopped tomato, basil and garlic stir and cook for 1 minute. Add in Barilla Tomato & Basil Marinara Sauce and Barilla Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce. Let cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in heavy cream and parmesan cheese, let simmer on medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan.
- In the 9 x 13 dish, you will use to bake the lasagna place pasta in and add hot tap water. Let sit for 10 minutes then drain. Take pasta out of the dish, spray with nonstick cooking spray, place 1 cup of sauce then 3 pasta sheets, followed by 3/4 cup cheese mixture then 1/4 cup mozzarella and 1/3 cup of cooked sausage then sprinkle with roughly 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese. Repeat for 3 more layers.
- Once the final layer of pasta is laid down top with remaining sauce, cheese mixture, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Take foil off of the pan and broil until cheese is browned. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving. Goes well with a crisp green salad and garlic bread.
Feel free to use whichever flavors of Barilla Sauce you want.
Keywords: rosa sauce, lasagna recipe, rosa lasagna, weeknight dinner, dinner, italian dinner recipe