- 1.5lbs Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 3-5 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425F/218C. Clean your potatoes and then slice the potatoes lengthwise and set them aside. In a large oven-safe pan, my preference is a cast-iron skillet, add the butter and garlic, and melt over low-medium heat to infuse the garlic into the butter and melt it. Once the butter is melted let it cook for another minute or so.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the sliced potatoes, drizzle oil on top, add salt, pepper, and parmesan then toss together to evenly coat.
- Roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes then carefully remove the pan and toss the potatoes around then place back in the oven and roast for another 12-15 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- If desired toss the potatoes with finely chopped parsley. The potatoes are best served immediately, store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge. Reheat in the oven at 400F/204C for 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 35
- Category: Sides
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic Parmesan potatoes,