Chewy chocolate chunk blondies are made with a nutty browned butter, filled with salty pretzels and a sprinkling of sea salt. This sweet and salty blondie dessert bar will be your new favorite treat. Whipped up and baked and in your mouth, in less than 45 minutes you will love these Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Brown Butter Blondies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temp.
- 1 cup ap flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup pretzels chopped
- Sea Salt for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X9 baking sheet with foil, grease pan and set aside.
- Over low-medium heat brown the butter. You will start to smell a nutty aroma and the butter will become a golden brown color. Turn off and pour into a heatproof bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla to butter and mix until fully combined. Mix in egg. Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until no flour streaks remain. Fold in chocolate chunks and pretzels. Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes. Or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Keywords: sweet and salty blondies, chocolate and pretzel cookies, brown butter blondie recipe