Homemade Chocolate Brownies are stuffed with Peppermint Patty's for a sweet minty treat! These Peppermint Patty Brownies Recipes will be the hit for your next party!
- 1 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup cocoa powder (sifted)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 20 peppermint patties
- Preheat oven to 325F, line a 9X13 pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray or butter the pan.
- In a double boiler or just a large bowl on top of a saucepan melt the butter and chocolate chips together. ( I cut the butter into small cubes before adding)
- Once it is completely melted take off of the saucepan (make sure to use a towel as the bowl will be hot! Silly me forgot and burnt my finger!)
- Whisk in cocoa powder. Let mixture sit for a few minutes to cool.
- Whisk in sugar. Mix in the eggs I did 3 and then 2 at a time. Add in vanilla.
- Using a spatula fold in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour half of the batter into prepared pan then line the peppermint patties and pour the rest of the batter over the patties. ( I like to pour the batter in 3 chunks, the front of the pan, the middle and the back of the pan, this way it's easier to spread it evenly over the peppermint patties)
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container for 3 days.
Keywords: candy brownies, mint brownies, peppermint patty baking, chocolate mint brownies, chewy brownies, dense brownies, minty brownies recipe