- 16oz (2 Cups) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 8oz (1 Cup) Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer or a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment beat the heavy whipping cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks are formed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and 6oz (3/4 Cup) of the peanut butter. Mix until fully combined. Using a large spatula add half of the whipped cream and gently fold to combine, then add the remaining whipped cream.
- In a freezer safe container or a metal loaf pan add half of the peanut butter ice cream then take the remaining peanut butter and melt it. Then drizzle half of the leftover peanut butter on top of the ice cream then layer the remaining ice cream then drizzle the remaining peanut butter. Seal completely and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight. Best eaten within a month.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Freeze Time: 8 Hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no churn peanut butter ice cream, pb ice cream, easy peanut butter ice cream recipe