- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 125 grams (1 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 6oz (3/4 cup /1 1/2 sticks) Unsalted Butter + 2 Tablespoons
- 50 grams (3/4 cup) Dark Brown Sugar
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Large Egg + 1 Large Yolk, at room temp.
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 7 Tablespoon Creamy Peanut Butter
- 180 grams (1 Cup) Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Corn Flakes
- 1/2 cup Caramel Bits
- 90 grams (1/2 Cup) M&M's
- In a medium bowl combine oat flour, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan cook the butter except for 2 tbsp. Brown the butter- cook it on medium-low until it turns a caramel brown color. You will begin to smell a nutty aroma. Check out this post on how to brown butter.
- Once butter is browned pour into a mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Let the mixture sit for 3-4 minutes until all butter is completely melted.
- Add dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, and salt. Once fully combined mix in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Mix for 3 minutes, the mixture will lighten.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture once about 3/4 combined add in the peanut butter in spoonfulls in different parts of the dough and finish mixing the dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips, corn flakes, and caramel bits. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and if using line your baking sheet with a silpat liner.
- Scoop dough into mounds and press M&M's into the top.
- Cook for 8-11 minutes. Mine cooked for exactly 10 minutes each batch.
- Let cool and devour!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brown butter cookie recipe, everything but the kitchen sink dessert