- 1 Package Oreos
- 1 8oz package Cream Cheese at room temp.
- 1 Bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- Place the Oreo's in a food processor and crush them to a fine crumb. Set aside 1/2 a cup of the crumbs.
- In a large bowl mix together the room temperature cream cheese and Oreo crumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Roll Oreo/Cream Cheese mixture into small balls and place on baking sheet.
- Let them sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden.
- Once the balls are hardened begin to melt chocolate. Pour chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips on 50% for 1 minute. Take out and stir chocolate chips. Keep microwaving in 10-second intervals. Watch carefully because you cannot go back from burnt chocolate.
- Using a skewer or toothpick dip the hardened Oreo balls into the melted chocolate. Place back on wax paper. I did about five at a time, then I would sprinkle the leftover Oreo crumbs on top then move on to more dipping. Let set and devour! Keep in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oreo dessert recipes, cream cheese truffles