Chewy oatmeal cookies are filled with cranberries. This delicious cookie recipe is the perfect afternoon treat. Step-by-step photos help you bake these oatmeal cranberry cookies.
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter, softened to room temperature
- 125 Grams(1/2 heaping cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 50 Grams (1/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 100 Grams (1 Cup) Rolled Oats
- 50 Grams (1/2 Cup) Quick Oats
- 94 Grams (3/4 Cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- In the bowl of an electric mixer or a large bowl mix together the browned butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Once combined add the egg and vanilla extract.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the rolled oats, quick oats, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet then fold in the dried cranberries. Using a medium cookie scoop to form 1.5 tablespoons of dough place on a parchment lined plate and cover with plastic wrap. Chil in the fridge for 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place cookie balls spaced out by 2-inches on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the center of the cookies are just set, the sides will be golden brown and the center will still look wet. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Cookies will keep for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Keywords: oatmeal cookie recipe, cranberry cookie recipe, cranberry oatmeal cookie recipe