Spicy and Moist this Oat Flour Pumpkin Bread is delicious if you want to make it even better add the maple glaze. This easy quick bread is perfect for your morning cup of coffee, an afternoon treat or a midnight snack! You will love this delicious recipe!
- 4oz (1 stick/ 1/2 cup) Unsalted butter, melted
- 200 Grams (1 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 175 Grams (1 3/4 cups) Oat Flour (Blended into a flour)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 4oz (1/ 2 cup) Greek Yogurt plain or vanilla
- 8oz (1 cup) Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
Maple Glaze (Optional)
- 1 heaping cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tbsp hot water
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan .
- Melt butter. In a large bowl mix together the butter and sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix in oat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Fold in greek yogurt and pumpkin into the flour mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes. Of course, always check with a toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked. Or a knife if you want to reach the bottom, everyone’s oven is different so check for doneness vs just the time is complete.
Optional Maple Glaze
- In a small bowl mix together powdered sugar, maple syrup, maple extract and hot water. If too thin add a tsp of water at a time to reach desired consistency. Drizzle on top of bread.
*To keep recipe gluten-free make sure to use gluten-free oats
Keywords: oat flour pumpkin bread recipe, pumpkin dessert recipes, oat flour recipes