- 4oz/1 stick/ 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 200 grams/ 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 175 grams (1 3/4 cups) Oat Flour, to keep Gluten Free use Gluten Free Oats
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 5oz Greek Yogurt Plain or Vanilla
- 3 very ripe bananas* see note
- Preheat oven to 425F/218C and grease a standard size muffin tin.
- In a large bowl add melted butter and granulated sugar. Mix until they are fully combined. Then add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in oat flour, baking soda, and salt. Then gently fold in the Greek yogurt and mashed bananas. When the batter is just combined pour into muffin pan, filling each cavity almost full.
- Bake the muffins for 5 minutes and then lower temperature to350F/180C and rotate the pan, baking for another 8-12 minutes. Use a toothpick to check for any wet batter. These are best eaten the same day.
*To make your own Oat Flour blend rolled or quick oats in a blender until a flour consistency
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free muffins, oat flour muffins, oat flour banana bread muffins