Thick & Rich Homemade French Toast is slathered in Nutella stuffed with Strawberries and topped with Fresh Whipped Cream & Chocolate Shavings for a little something extra. This Nutella Strawberry French Toast Recipe will be your new favorite
- 1 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Nutella
- 2 Cups Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Cadbury's Dairymilk Chocolate Bar
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2/3 Cup of Milk ( I used Almond Milk but Regular Milk is fine)
- 1/3 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 8-10 slices Van de Kamp French Toast Bread ( or Thick Sliced White Bread, Texas Toast)
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- In the bowl of an electric mixer or in a large bowl with an electric mixer with the whisk attachment on, add the cream and powdered sugar. Beat on low at first so the sugar combines without a storm then gradually go to the high setting and beat until stiff peaks form. Place whipped cream in fridge until ready to use. While cream is whipping I sliced my strawberries and got the Nutella ready and used a vegetable peeler to create chocolate shavings from the chocolate bar.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, milk, cream, vanilla and melted butter together. Whisk in flour.
- Place one piece of the bread in the egg batter. Press it down a little then flip the piece of bread over and let it sit for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Put a large skilled on a burner over medium heat. Add a little bit of butter.
- Place the soaked bread in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown. If Cooking for a crowd I turn my oven on to 200F and place the cooked french toast in a pan until they're all done
- Place cooked French toast on a plate, spread on a tablespoon or two of Nutella, sprinkle on some strawberries and if you live your life in excess take another piece of French toast spread a little bit of Nutella on that and place that Nutella face down on top of the strawberries on the other piece of French toast.
- Add a few more strawberries on top a dollop of whipped cream and a few chocolate shavings.
- Serving Size: 2 Slices of Toast
Keywords: french toast recipe, nuteall stuffed french toast, strawberry french toast, breakfast recipes, brunch recipes